Saturday, January 31, 2009
Saturday, September 6, 2008
with our baby girl, Claire. We had a fantastic time. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to take our first trip as a family to a place that we love dearly. Usually our dining experiences would be one of the highlights of our trip. Not this time. We had several not-so-good dining experiences, but that didn't overshadow the excitement we felt about being there and enjoying each other.
A view from inside The Market-downtown Charleston
Oyster shells line the way to one of our favorite local spots: Bowan's Island Seafood
Sunday, August 24, 2008
1. She got her 1 month shot and she was a trooper! She let out one WAAAHHH and that was it!
2. She has grown more than 2 lbs. since birth.
3. She had some relfux trouble and had to be put on rice cereal and given Axid to help her. She is doing well now.
4. Claire has slept "through the night" (translation: last feeding at 10 and sleeps through the night until 5 two nights and 6 last night!)
5. She went to church for her first Sunday service today.
We are in love with our little angel! We've been tremendously blessed!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Extremely proud daddy!
Crazy (and wonderful) Nurse Joan. She helped me dialate from 6 to 10 in a matter of minutes because of a laughing fit! She was awesome!
Our new family
Nana and Paw Paw Puddin'
Great Grandmama Prince
Great Grandaddy Prince
Little Shrek Baby:)