Thursday, July 17, 2008

Claire's Birthday: July 14, 2008

Claire Marie Moore was born on Monday, July 14 at 4:26 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. and 8 oz. and was 20 inches long. My labor and delivery went very well. I could not have asked for a better nursing staff and doctor to take care of me! It was an excellent experience overall and best of all, we were able to bring the sweetest little girl in the world home with us on Wednesday! We are so happy to be home and are enjoying getting to know this little person that we have fallen so in love with in such a few days!


Thank you all for the emails, phone calls, and visits. We feel very loved and appreciate your excitement and encouragement for us as we begin a new adventure in our lives!



Overwhelmed and excited mom!

Extremely proud daddy!


Crazy (and wonderful) Nurse Joan. She helped me dialate from 6 to 10 in a matter of minutes because of a laughing fit! She was awesome!


Our new family



Grammy Poppy

Aunt Kellie

Cousin Tiffany

Nana and Paw Paw Puddin'

Aunt Kim

Aunt FrankieMimi

Pop Pop

Aunt Ashley

Great Grandmama Prince

Great Grandaddy Prince

Little Shrek Baby:)



5 comments:

Carly said...

Devin and Jarrod, I am officially in LOVE! She's so precious. Congratulations. You have so much to look forward to (our first three months have been extraordinary)!
May God bless your family.

The McAndrew Family said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Hillary Brock said...

She is so cute! She has the tiniest little mouth and chin! Precious little girl!

Stephen and Tara said...

I just saw this blog entry today. She is really cute:) Now you are a few weeks into it and have probably gotten into the swing of things. Congratulations! I am glad your delivery went well. I hope mine does too:)

Autumn Golob said...

Devin I was so happy to meet Claire and see you! She is so sweet! I can't wait to have one! Hopefully we will see each other again soon!